Backlinks is the spine of any SEO campaign. No other aspect of SEO is as much mired in mystery as link building. Today, we will answer some questions regarding back links and link building.
1) Is there any 1 best link building method: The answer to that will vary depending on who is answering the question. For many article submissions have worked wonders, for others blog comments and still others may prefer link buying.
The best way to go about acquiring backlinks is to have a mix of various sources. If all of your backlinks are of same type then your site may suffer in case these kinds of links are downgraded in some future search engine algorithm update. Your basket of links should have links from all possible sources such as articles directories, web directories, social networking sites, blogs, and social bookmarking sites etc.
2) Do we need to acquire only high PR backlinks: High PR backlinks are preferable as they give maximum benefit. But, you should mix up your backlinks in this case also. Make sure that backlinks come from sites with same or similar themes and should not totally unrelated.
3) Do nofollow backlinks pass any juice? Though Google and other major search engines do not pass on any PR juice, nofollow links from quality websites may translate in to higher traffic and visibility.
4) How many links should I have to get first page spot: There is not defined number of links needed to get a position in first page of search results. Your position depends on other websites as much as it depends on your efforts.
5) Can I have good rankings without any backlinks? Yes, maybe 5 years back for some very low competition keywords. But no longer the case now with so many businesses with online presence.
A SEO company India needs to plan a SEO campaign which has a judicious mix of traditional as well as out of the box link building techniques for maximum results for your efforts.